Sunday, March 1, 2009

Needing time off??

I feel a bit overwhelmed in the past few days, just because our 10 day break has ended and i am back to school. I had a busy holiday, although very exciting and rewarding.
I got home yesterday at 5:30 after a busy day and staff meeting. I was very tired and went straight to bed for a short nap. I woke up around 7:30 for dinner (Nichole's mom made us chilli) and then the guys came over to play Settlers.
I thought i would do some work, but for some reason i didnt. I just feel tired and i cant help not worrying about this Thursday when i am travelling to Israel (again!), plus all the planning that needs to be done, plus reports to hand in next week. I had a hard time falling asleep last night because of all of these thoughts!
I just cant seem to figure out when i will have the time for all of that ... Actually, i am sure there is time, but as always i cant help not panicking, despite the fact i am aware that it does not help me at all. I need my "me" time and it has to be this week soon!!
ALrighty... now i should go back and pack lunch, as it is 7:30 am and i need to be at school in a few minutes!

No comments: