Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Beauty ...and i had a glimpse of it today

My favorite flower of all is the calla lily. I absolutely love it and i decided it will be the motif for my wedding (whenever that will happen!!).
As i was walking back from school today, i saw a man carrying a bunch of white calla lillies and i couldnt help not staring at them; he saw me admiring them and called me. He took one out and offered it to me.
It made me feel special and it made my week!! I dont see calla lilies very often in the shops here and i always thought of them as being very expensive flowers. Well, i guess God has given me the best present i could ask for, especially after my weekend adventure. I just wish someone will give me a large bouquet one day!

3 comments:

ankesepamon said...

auzi... dar astea nu sunt flori funerare, gen? :)
mie imi plac crinii... alte mortaciuni :)) si lalelele, o leaca de garoafe (da, sunt dragute la gramada :) ...

Gaby said...

asa zic astia in romania.. ca sutn flori de mort... insa mie imi palc tare mult si am vazut mult earanjamente florale cu cale pt nunti. numa sa te uiti pe net ca sunt o groaza si sunt super marfa!!

Gaby said...

asa zic astia in romania.. ca sutn flori de mort... insa mie imi palc tare mult si am vazut mult earanjamente florale cu cale pt nunti. numa sa te uiti pe net ca sunt o groaza si sunt super marfa!!