Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Making myself feel better


Saturday morning, as i had to go to Mogamma and miss the race in the wadi (such a shame!! would've loved to be there with my children, especially that one of them got a medal!) i went and got myself a nice bouquet of flowers; and not any flowers, but my favourites: calla lillies!!
i had a long day on Saturday - i went downtown to MOgamma, then i had breakfast on Road 9 at Jared's bagels where i met Luke. We then decided to go and have coffee. So, we spent some time together talking about future plans etc. I then headed to school - although it was the weekend, i had a lot of things to do so i spent most of the afternoon there, tyding up, planning, listening to music.
Most of all, i was pleased wt the flowers i got after; Mish Mish was too, as he tipped them over a couple of times, so then i moved them to my room, on my tidy desk. :D
It feels like spring here, the trees are all blossomed and it makes me think of home, especially my dad - as we used to plant things in our garden dring this time of the year. I planted potatoes with my children for Science on Thursday, so that compensated a bit.

No comments: