Saturday, March 14, 2009

Girly weekend

I had a relaxed weekend. Friday after church, me and Nichole sneaked out, just to be on our own. We went to TGI Friday's and had a huge burger each. We just relaxed there talking about things.
After that we went to Bronwyn's house as Kelli was cooking dinner for us: chicken curry. It was delicious - maybe a little bit too spicy for me. A bunch of people came over and we watched Slumdog Millionaire. Amazing movie!! I reccomend it to anyone who asks for a good movie.
Today was relaxed - we had Grace over for a manicure/pedicure session and we had so much fun! We listened to music - Disney and Jackson 5 :), Nichole did the twist, we had chocolate...


The fun part was painting MishMish's nails - he didnt enjoy that as much as we did, but Grace thought it would be fun and i agreed - just to kind of go back in my childhood when i painted Pity's nails with my sister. MishMish didnt quite like the bright red colour we had chosen for him, but he didnt have a choice! We all thought he looks kind of cool!! :P

1 comment: