Saturday, March 28, 2009

Geting old ..er?

I've been wanting to write this post for over 2 months now and one particular moment today reminded me of it...
A few days before my bday i have discovered my very first grey hair; i was not too enthusiastic about it and tried my bet to hide it. I thought to myself: "a nice bday present for my 25th bday!". Anyway, there's nothing to do about it ... no point in crying about getting older or whatever ... I dont feel old, although grey hair is in itself a sign of being old.
Over the past week i have discovered 2 more grey hairs ... now i think it is time to dye my hair, as i've never done it. I guess i should consider it. I bet in 6 months there'll be more and more.
Now i should start looking into a new hairstyle and what colour to choose.

No comments: