Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random thoughts about the weekend

I am not in the mood for a new post ... don't even know what to write... I am just waiting for some pictures to upload on Facebook, so i thought i'd give a shot to a new post.
This weekend has been semi-relaxed. I finally managed to frame some pictures and put them on the empy wall in our living. It looks alright to me! I love them as i had the same ones in one of the flats i lived in before.
So, as i was saying, i didnt do much this weekend - just some emails, facebook, coffee. I went to sign up for Arabic classes at CSA (5 min away from my flat) but they were closed; that means i have to go there tomorrow - as it is the last day!
Ohh... major thing this weekend! I went to the gym!! Bronwyn took me with her; she is my personal trainer! LOL!! For those who know me, they will admit it is kind of unbelievable that Gaby is actually going to the gym! Hmm.. i was talking to a friend last night and i told him i went to the gym; he said: "Bravo!! Keep going, so that when you come home this summer, you'll leave everyone with their mouths open!". LOL!! I really dont care!!

No comments: