Monday, October 27, 2008

Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It does rain in Egypt!!!!

We were at Sarah's house on Friday and suddenly the wind started blowing really hard and to our surprise it started to rain!!!

I Could not believe it!! it is the first time i see rain in 3 months!! I asked Barbara (she is a friend of Ellien from Germany) to take a picture of the rain and she was so surprised that i am asking that; at first she thought i was joking, but then she realised how serious i was.

On Saturday i talked to my mom and she was telling me how cold it is getting there and how they've put the heating on etc. It seems surreal ... i dont feel autumn here ... it is like a continuous summer. And now i think how i never liked autumn, and i always got depressed at this time of the year ...
I would love to see autumn in the nature here ...

No comments: