Friday, October 17, 2008

Question mark


After talking to one of my top friends, Cristina, i realized i have an assignment ... actually is more of something that i am willing to do, so that it will take me out of the estate i am in.
Assignment is to enjoy the beauty of Egypt, discover new things, appreciate the blessing of being in this amazing country. A part of it is to go around the neighborhood and discover new plants, new fruits and veggies that i have never seen before, that do not grow in my country and find out as many things as possible about these.
Part of the assignment is done: i went around, took pics, but the question is: what are the names of these plants? I don't know the names in English, not even in Romanian so i can read about them!!!!!!!
I am still trying to figure out a way of completing this challenge ... Maybe i will ask an Egyptian for the names in Arabic and then, have them translated into English.
Wish me luck!