Monday, May 3, 2010

More on Egyptian men

I am a people's person ... I am not racist (most of the time - Toby knows!!! lol), I am not a feminist, but Egyptian men do tend to annoy me most of the time! They call after you, chase you, stare at you (or shall I say they stare at different parts of my body??) ....
Tonight I have had enough; on my way home I passed this security guard and he starts "sssss"-ing me! Man that was all I needed!! I turned around and started shouting: "I pass by here every day, you see me, you "ssss" me... What is your problem???????" He started pointing at his wrist trying to convince me he wanted to know what time it is! "Look at me!!!!!!!! Do I look Egyptian to you?????? Do I look like I speak Arabic??? Stop "sss"ing me and mind your own business!!" He kept going pointing at his wrist! Cut me some slack, man!!!
It seems that many of these incidents happen to me and less to other girls ... but there've been too many in the past couple of weeks and tonight was the WORST moment, but I am happy I got to release my anger in some way.... I do not feel sorry for him... I told him I could report him and I should do it... him and the other guy who flashed me last weekend!!! Lord have mercy!!!

No comments: