Saturday, February 20, 2010

Picking nose ...


My children, like any children like to pick their nose... the worst part is that they eat whatever they find inside!! :D One little boy, even said with a mischievious smile on his face that boogers are his second favourite food.
I don't blame them, as I used to do the same when I was little; but I am still trying to do my job and tell them it is not appropriate, that dust gets collected in the nose and "monsters" (our word for germs); so, I keep telling them that the monsters are going to go into our body and make us sick. At that point one boy stands up and looking very serious, says: "Well then I will drink a lot of water and the monsters will drown!"
I started laughing and thought that was very smart coming from a 5 year old.

No comments: