Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Don't cry over the spilt ...YOGURT!!!"

How a yogurt can spoil your day
Usually, it shouldn't... but if your name is Gaby and it is the 27th of January it surely will! So, while flying to South Africa in December we were served with a delicious yogurt for breakfast. I loved it and i was sad i couldn't get it in Cairo. Well, i went to the supermaket this week and there it was!! So i bought a couple.
I took one to school thinking i will have it for snack. I walked into the kitchen around 10 thinking I will have my delicious yogurt; there was a note on the wall about this yogurt that fell out of the fridge and was all spilt on the floor. As soon as i read that i thought: I hope it is not mine!! Well, lucky me, IT WAS!!!!!!!! (this happened after another yogurt has misteriously vanished).
Well at that point i felt i had had enough of the "yogurt story", so like most women do, i shouted!! (bad thought, i guess ... actually not thought, but more of an impulse!).
Yogurt therapy followed with Gina.
Yogurt therapy 2 with boss (:O).
Yogurt therapy 3 with Cristina (sort of - or different kind of therapy).
Yogurt therapy 4 with Gina.
Yogurt therapy 5 with blogger.
How fun! (wish there was a sarcasm font!)
Don't cry over spilt yogurt ....
- it's just a yogurt
- I have another one at home
- it's just 2 LE
Well it is Wednesday and it is nearly the end of the week ... my nerves can't be stretched any more!

No comments: