Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A stress free life ...

When i am filled with cares, Your comfort brings me joy. Ps.94:19
I've had more lows than ups lately, but i guess i am like any other human who needs reminding of the fact that life is like school - we never cease to learn.
I am trying to learn how to learn! Sounds weird but i have come to accept life's lessons a little bit better than yesterday ... It is hard, it is painful, there's many tears but the result is fantastic! I am learning so much about myself than ever, so once again i discover one more little thing God had in mind when he brought me to this land. I thought i was here to help, but the one who is being helped is ME!

I love this picture (copyright Samy) ... it reminds me of the tree in our garden at home ... and then, i love how these trees are just reaching for the sky.
I want to reach for the sky! I want the sky to be my ultimate goal!
This week i am learning on peace and joy ... I am learning to rejoice in every circumstance, to rejoice and praise! Praise to the ALmighty, the Creator, the Redeemer, the Alpha and Omega.

Happy are the people with such blessings. Happy are the people whose God is the Lord. Ps. 144:15

No comments: