Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My children are sorting out my love life

Alright .. now that we have only a few more weeks/days of school my children are really interested and concerned about me and my love life (they've been concerned all year! maybe now more than ever, just because it is the end of our time together).
So, amongst our endless conversation about jelly fish yesterday (very long story) they thought i should get married today only for a day. Needless to say i tried to tell them i need to find a man first ... when "Cucumber" says: "Well, if you dont find a man, you should marry a girl!"
What do you think? I told them i would consider!! :D:D:D There's more women than men anyway!! Hahaha!!
Cant believe how their little brains can actually think about these things! They made me laugh!!

No comments: