Monday, June 29, 2009

Egyptian experience in Rome LOL

I have richly enjoyed my first year in Egypt and in spite of all the cultural shocks I had it has proved to be a very constructive year. I have learnt so many things that I would probably never have learnt anywhere else in the world.

Now, as I am sitting here at the airport in Rome, thinking that I ran away from Egypt for at least 6 weeks, I realize that Egypt is everywhere!! How is that you might ask… Well, my second flight is delayed, which usually happens, so there is no need to get my panties in a twist… The only thing is that they keep saying: ït is delayed for 30 minutes"; after 30 minutes they announce that it has been bedayed for another 40 minutes. People started losing their patience… I guess I should be used to it since I live in Egypt, the country of inshállah! LOL
Some men demanded they are told exactly when the plane leaves etc… I don’t blame them, I would've probably done the same a year ago… my level of patience has highly improved! Should experiment with my sister! LOL
PS: the flight was delayed for 3 hrs!

No comments: