Friday, July 17, 2009

A wonderful surprise in the midst of a hectic week

Being home hasnt proved to be such an exciting experience that i expected it to be (at least, so far). After 2 days spent home (excepting the weekend in Bucharest) i was already complaining that i want to go back to Egypt, i was missing my friends etc. Well, slowly i started to readjust and even though i am still looking forward to be back in Cairo, i am trying to enjoy my time at home.
It is great to be with my mum and see my friends, but some unexpected situations have arised and it makes me want to be away. I had a rough week with many frustrations, but i spent today on my own (with my ipod) and i learned to accept everything and find a solution to all of this thing.
I was out for a walk, and on my way home i saw the most beautiful sunset ever!! Such a shame i didnt have my camera with me! I cannot describe it ... the sky was all red and you could see the fluffy clouds floating around, melting in the sun and combining the white with red and yellow... it was gorgeous!! I took it as a gift, as a surprise after this whole week!!

No comments: