Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Change of plans

It has been a while since i posted smth on this blog, but i've been busy with many many things. One of them, and the most important one is that i am getting ready to leave Egypt. It appears that my adventure here has come to an end, at least for this season of my life. There are too many reasons i am leaving and it is not even worth mentioning them.
So, i am trying to sort my life out, as someone once told me and exploring possibilities/opportunities.
If you ask me now, i do not know where i will be in the next 4 months ... dont even know what continent! Asia (first on my list), Africa, Middle East .... hmm...
I will keep this blog... i will probably rename it depending on the country i will be in. :)

Tomorrow i am off to Dahab for a little vacation. Only 4 days... but enough to breathe some fresh air and enjoy the sea for the last time.

No comments: