Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally on Blogspot!!

It's been weeks that i have tried to find the time to get this blog started ... so now i did!! I still need to fiddle wt it a bit, before the serious posting starts ....
I had to give up the other blog because it was not very practical, people had to sign up in order to read my posts, i couldn't upload too many pictures ... This ones seems nicer and easier to use!!
The main reason i started this blog is because my life has found a new turn ... I will be going to Egypt for about 2 years or maybe longer .. God knows!!
I will be teaching there and i am so excited about this new adventure in my life. It is a big step, coming from Romania and moving to a new country with a different culture ... I have travelled before but mainly to European countries ... this time it will be quite of a challenge, but i am willing to take it!!!

No comments: